» About Enterprise Support - Training and Wage Support::
This program is designed to help the NEW and EXISTING employees achieve higher productivity and improve their efficiency. Through this program, Tamkeen will provide the employer with training and wage support depending on the type of employee as per the below:
- New employees are entitled to wage subsidy only as per the following:
- Fresh Graduates (graduated within 0-2 years or have work experience of less than 2 years) – support will have a wage subsidy of 3 years (70%, 50%, 30% of salary support per year respectively, up to BD 500)
- o Experienced Employees (graduated within 2-5 years or have work experience of 2-5 years) – support will have a wage subsidy of 3 years (25% of salary support per year, up to BD 250).
- Existing employees (hired for more than 3 months in the enterprise) are entitled to wage increment only as per the following:
- BD 20-40 increment for 12 months only;
- BD 50-500 increment for 24 months.
Wage Support (subsidy/increment) will be disbursed on a quarterly (every three months) basis as a reimbursement. In the case of new employees, wage support shall commence as soon as Tamkeen’s approval is obtained, whereas in the case of existing employees it shall commence after successfully completion of the training courses.
» Eligibility Criteria:
- High school graduates or less: Minimum wage BHD 270
- Diploma graduates: Minimum wage of BHD 350
- BS graduates and above: Minimum wage of BHD 400
An optional feature is that Tamkeen will also conduct training needs analysis to assist in identifying the employees' training requirements.
For more information regarding the program or to apply, please visit the following link: https://portal.tamkeen.bh/ES/